[TowerTalk] More Moxon Stuff

David Gilbert xdavid at cis-broadband.com
Sat Dec 8 12:32:18 EST 2007

AC6LA wrote a cool little application based upon W4RNL's design
algorithms to calculate 2 element Moxon dimensions for any frequency.
The neat thing is that it will output a file in .ez format for direct
use by EZNEC.  It will even give you a vertically polarized version  if
you want to play around with that.  The only limitation I see to it is
that it assumes the same diameter for both the main elements and the
tips, and in practice I think it might be desirable for the tips to be
thinner for reduced weight.

And yes, the program is free.    http://www.ac6la.com/moxgen.html

73,
Dave   AB7E