[TowerTalk] 160m Antenna Planning

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Fri Dec 14 10:49:12 EST 2007

Larry et al:

     When I ordered my connectors from Harger (www.harger.com ) back in
2001, I ordered directly from the factory.  I was able to buy the few
connectors I needed for my own use; there was no minimum at that time.

     Since then I understand they have gone to a distributorship arrangment.
Buyers must now contact one of these folks to place an order.  I'm guessing
that a minimum order will be required, but I don't know for a fact.

     I must say that the connectors are well made and are exactly what I
needed to make quality connections to my Trylon tower.  They will also work
for any angle- steel or -aluminum tower Hams might install.  They are worth
the effort needed to buy them.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F
(The usual commercial disclaimer applies.)