[TowerTalk] Yagi antennas for sale

Scott W3TX scottw3tx at verizon.net
Mon Dec 17 20:06:45 EST 2007

Here is my complete inventory of antennas for sale. Some new, some used:

New M2 HF "Survivor Series" monbanders:

Available immediately without the 4 to 6 month factory wait!  These
yagis were custom made for me by M2...the Survivor Series. They are new
in the factory boxes (never opened) and ready to ship. Shipping is extra
and paid by buyer (truck).

20M6-125 Survivor Series new $2798

40M3FS-125 Survivor Series new $4752

Two (2) 40M1FS-125 Survivor Series Rotatable Dipoles new $750 each

40M3L-125 Survivor Series new $1600

Used M2 "Survivor Series" HF monbanders:

Used and in excellent condition. These yagis were custom made for me by
M2...the Survivor Series. Original manuals included. Shipping is extra
and paid by buyer (truck).

Two (2) 6M7...$294 each

Two (2) 10M7-125mph Survivor Series... $1340 each

Two (2) 15M6-125 Survivor Series...$1340 each

Two (2) 20M6-125 Survivor Series...$2298 each

40M3FS-125 Survivor Series...$4252

40M3L-125 Survivor Series...$1100

Used legacy Telrex Monoband Yagis.

Here is the Telrex inventory I have (10 total antennas). I have listed
each antenna separately...as you can see I have several duplicates.
Shipping (truck) not included.

20M536 (36ft boom) $550

20M646 (46ft boom) $600

20M646 (46ft boom) $600