[TowerTalk] MFJ window feed through #4602

Nathaniel Lee n1bnc at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 18:07:00 EST 2007

Tom,

I have one and it works just fine. They have enough forethought to give you that piece of foam to
glue on the top, but they didn't think about the break in the window that is between the upper and
lower windows. I fitted long barrel connectors where the balanced wire feed throughs were and that
went without incident. A more elegant solution to locking the window would be a nice touch.

73

Nat