[TowerTalk] A103 for A3WS WARC beam

joe barkley jbarkley at vnet.net
Wed Dec 26 18:47:44 EST 2007

Hi All,
I am thinking of adding the A103 to this A3WS I have before it goes up.
I can't find any reference to the parts involved and instructions to ad
it on CC site
Is it the same as the A743? It looks like all I would need is 2 of the
TK traps
which I have if that is the case and the assorted aluminium to join them.
I have lots of A3 series leftovers and would like to see if I can do it
without
buying a new kit. If anyone had a PDF of the A103 30meter add on kit for
the A3WS
I sure would like to have it. Any help is appreciated.
Tnx,
Joe
KI4TZ