[TowerTalk] Yaesu G800s Rotator

WD0M WD0M at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 26 21:03:55 EST 2007

Ive always pinned my Yaesu G-1000SDX - it's handled 125 mph gusts in
Alaska with lots of snow and ice, and here in CO, it's seen 90 mph gusts
that blew out the windows on the front of our home.  Good rotator.  I
used the bolt Yaesu gave me when I bought it to pin it.

Joe Hannigan - WDØM
Pagosa Springs, CO

http://www.WD0M.com
http://www.pagosarocks.com