[TowerTalk] kt34xa flat swr

mike oconnor mike_kn9t at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 31 16:30:20 EST 2007

I new there was something wrong with my kt34xa when I had trouble with the linear on 15 meters. 20 and 10 meters work fine . The swr is as always. But 15 is 1.1 to 1 except at band edges where it goes up just a little. Haven't been on 15 for a long time so don't know when it started. Could it be the balun or maybe something just came loose. Never had a swr on a beam go completely flat on one band just the opposite really high. Any ideas guys? 73 Mike KN9T