[TowerTalk] Radials

Steve Miller hsmiller at awsllc.net
Mon Feb 12 09:55:23 EST 2007

This may be the wrong place to ask (in which case, please direct me to
the right one!) but I am interested to know what affect wire size has on
a radial system.  Must one use #14 stranded or will #26 insulated work
okay.   The plan is to make it capable of handling full legal power
though I rarely use that.    Will larger wire have any more of a
broadband affect than smaller wire?  My thoughts lean toward using 60
radials.   Thanks for your help!!  Steve N0SM