[TowerTalk] Tower foundations

Mike Fatchett mike at mallardcove.com
Mon Feb 12 14:58:21 EST 2007

I don't recall what the self supporting height is for 65 or what it can hold
at that height.  You didn't say what you were going to put in it.

I have a 70ft AN wireless tower and it calls for more concrete than what you
spec.

Do what the manufacturer says.

The idea of having to put temporary guys sure scares me.  What if you are
not at home etc.....

Mike W0MU