[TowerTalk] Mid-Michigan antenna help

Johnny L jlauderbin at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 12:32:47 EST 2007

I want to put up a 9' Glen Martin roof-mount tower with a rotor and C3SS, along with a G5RV and a two-meter vertical. I'm looking for somebody with more brains and recent experience than I have to oversee beam assembly, rotor and antenna cabling and grounding.

  I've got my permit and can climb, carry, fetch and pay for what we agree the job is worth. The local club hasn't been able to help. Can anyone on TT?

  Please reply off list.

  Thanks and 73,

  Harry, K3ZPG
  jlauderbin at yahoo.com