[TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....

Pete Smith n4zr at contesting.com
Sun Feb 25 15:37:22 EST 2007

Or you could use thin-wall plastic tubing of the sort often used on utility pole guys to make them more visible.  You might take a look at the material used for guying sailboat masts - Kevlar and the like.  It'll still need to be protected from the dog but at least there may be more local sources.

73, Pete