[TowerTalk] Pesky Dawg....

Trent and Lorraine Sampson vk4ti at sampson.net.au
Sun Feb 25 16:20:15 EST 2007

Hi Adrian,

Similar problem here with the springers cousin, a Gordon Setter chewing
the clothes off the clothesline, after the event chastising never worked
but once caught in the act finished the marauding. Dogs do listen but if
they don't understand what the yelling is about they don't relate.

Cheers

Trent

Trent and Lorraine Sampson
| PO Box 1647 | Toowoomba QLD  | 4350| Mobile 0408 497550
Ham Radio Call Sign : VK4TI