[TowerTalk] Pucker Power

Michael J. Castellano km1r at comcast.net
Sat Jan 6 13:30:27 EST 2007

Dunno, maybe I survived 30+ years as a tower jock by being TOO cautious.

I see some  problems with the antenna work in the pix.  Short pants, no hardhat, standing on a bar. One slip off that bar... The belt will probably hold, but the shock will cause a bit of pain. It will also bend the boom, causing a slide, causing even more bending. Looks like a slam into the tower... no hard hat, remember? short pants equals gouged legs...

The crane would cost around $500 or so... cheap insurance.

just an opinion, mind you...

Lets be real careful up there.

KM1R