[TowerTalk] yaesu g1000dxa problem

Joe Barnes n4jbk at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 8 13:11:05 EST 2007

One of my g1000dxa rotors has now decided that when i turn it on the
direction indicator will turn 25-30 degrees even though the antennas
don't move. It will do this every time I turn the control box of and on.
Also this little gem  swings the indicator needle  all over the place
when I turn the antennas. The antennas and the rotor control box are
nowhere near in sync now. Any suggestions as to what this might be? Also
does anyone know of a place ( other than yaesu) that works on these
rotors? Thank you, Joe N4JBK