[TowerTalk] Rotor Selection Advice Wanted - Heavy Duty

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Mon Jan 8 22:33:00 EST 2007

In a message dated 1/8/2007 7:21:04 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
towertalk-request at contesting.com writes:

>  That's really helpful, Frank.  I had no idea how  inadequate the Orion
was.  On K7NV's web site, he talks about "small,  medium, and large"
prop-pitch units.  Is the "small" one adequate for  the MonstIR?  I am
not sure if the "medium" one can fit into my 15"  top tower section.

        The small one is MORE than  plenty. It'll turn anything.

Cheers,
Steve     K7LXC
TOWER TECH