[TowerTalk] Tower inspection failed for not having antennas! - PASSED!

Gary - N3JPU n3jpu at speakeasy.net
Wed Jan 10 16:22:30 EST 2007

This time it passed. The inspector said he did not see the antenna mast as
was shown on the drawings. Although it could be argued I just simply put the
mast up there and he passed it.

Gary Mitchelson
N3JPU Montgomery Co. MD  FM19
USAF MARS and SHARES: AFA1PU
MD/DC State USAF MARS Director AFF1MD
USAF MARS Technical Services Manager AFN1TS
http://www.mitchelson.org/