[TowerTalk] Flexible coupler assembly

Gary Schafer garyschafer at comcast.net
Thu Jan 25 21:16:48 EST 2007

I don't know about the UV properties of the donuts but I do know that the UV
will consume tires on a car. I have a car that sets in the same place in the
driveway most of the time with the right side exposed to the south sun
(Florida) and the other side is shaded by the house so no direct sunlight
hits the tires on the left side. After several years the tires on the right
side got badly weather cracked on the outside while the ones on the left
side remained fine. Also the inside walls of the tires remained fine where
direct sunlight never hit.

73
Gary K4FMX