[TowerTalk] Ground Rods

WarrenWolff at aol.com WarrenWolff at aol.com
Thu Jan 25 23:27:30 EST 2007

This is the advice I got from my  electrician re: Ground Rods:

73, Warren; W7WY

"Warren,
I have been able to  drive ground rods through anything but solid rock
using a large Bosch roto  hammer with a ground rod driving attachment.
The roto hammer is set on hammer  only and the ground rod attachment
must be used to avoid damage to the roto  hammer. The roto hammer
is the largest Bosch makes and costs about $1,000.00.  The ground
rod driver attachment costs about $70.00. Hope this  helps.

Tom; NEVARI  (Electrician)"