[TowerTalk] Greetings to all

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 20:02:15 EST 2007

I think that the difference between dbd and dbi is 2.1db.
If Craig wants to chase DX during this phase of the sun spot cycle, he only
really needs to have a competitive 4 element yagi on 20M.  4 years down the
road the higher bands will be more active but why spend the money for a
SteppIR when he can find a Hygain 205BA for $200 that will run circles
around the SteppIR for a lot less money, weight and complexity.

Bob W6TR