[TowerTalk] Shunt loading a tower as a single side band (SSB)radio

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jul 1 06:09:03 EDT 2007

Its not an ordnance, it's a definition.  And a circular one at that.  When
my town rewrote their zoning bylaws a couple years ago the initial draft was
full of junk like that.  The town zoning people just key copying from each
other and pasting things together and just like the whispering game after a
few iterations the result is garbage.  I highly recommend that if your town
is reviewing or updating their zoning laws that you get involved and make
sure that at least the laws make sense, and hopefully that they exempt ham
radio as much as possible.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net