[TowerTalk] HDBX Question

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Sun Jul 1 21:48:10 EDT 2007

How do Tower Talkers. Are you ready for this?? A  R E A L  question about towers!!!

I need you search your "grey matter" soft drives. (Maybe more chance the old timers have the answer) Does anyone remember if a straight tower section is/was made to extend a Rohn HDBX 48 into a HDBX 56??? Either Rohn or after market mfg??? There is a local ham looking for one. I don't ever remember seeing/reading about anything like this. But then, my "grey matter" soft drive is, welllllll, lets not go there.

Any help anyone?

Thanks in advance
73 and GD DX to all
K9WN  Jake