[TowerTalk] Telrex Monoband matching

NPAlex at aol.com NPAlex at aol.com
Mon Jul 2 11:52:17 EDT 2007

Paul,
I think you will find that the Coax BalUn cable length is 1/2 wL to get a
180deg phase shift and create the "balanced" feed.  When the voltage is "high" on
terminal 1, it is "LOW" on terminal 2 and visa versa.

The commercial balun should work, but could be inferior to the coax balun for
QRO power.

Regards,
Norm W4QN

In a message dated 7/2/2007 11:32:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time, paul at ve3sy.com