[TowerTalk] RE : Deed _protection_ for antennas using CC&R's

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Tue Jul 3 00:35:37 EDT 2007

Even "remote" doesn't come with any gurantees.  Purchase 20 acres, set up a
remote with antenna farm, developer sells land around you, large group of
fancy homes go up, form a HOA of which you aren't a member.  Soooo....they
don't like the looks of the antennas. Even though you were there first they
file a lawsuit. It's happened to many airports already.  With time and money
you'd probably prevail and get your money back...maybe, but they can make it
inconvenient and expensive for the moment, maybe years. Then as it's a
remote location "things can happen".

Roger (K8RI)

Well......maybe.

It just depends on how far you are willing to move and how much you want to
stay on HF.

Regards

Dave Harmon
K6XYZ[at]sbcglobal[dot]net