[TowerTalk] Does anybody even make the antennas they advertise?

R Atkins rusty_atkins at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 3 17:12:19 EDT 2007

I've been looking at a C19XR/C31XR, TH7/TH11, or possibly a Steppir. All seem to have waiting times of 1-4 months.

Does anybody even manufacture the products they claim to make? I've jumped through some seriously hoops these last few weeks to get a tower in place before the HF World Championships (not to mention the nearly vertical learning curve for somebody new to all of this). Of all the places I thought would NOT be a problem, ordering a company's product direct from that company tops the list.

Frustrated in NC.

Rusty
K0FE