[TowerTalk] Cadweld(Erico) one shots vs Harger uni-shots

wa5zup wa5zup at msn.com
Sat Jul 7 09:31:19 EDT 2007

Has anyone used the Harger Uni-shots?  I searched the archives and see that,
by and large, the most popular is Cadweld one-shots.

I get “gold pricing” from Tessco, through my work account with them.  So I
use them, when they have what I need. They sell the Harger uni-shots.  It is
not a significant discount, about $1.50 each.

I have never seen, or used, the Harger uni-shots.

They both do the same thing.  I just question, if one works better than the
other, etc.

Thanks

John wa5zup