[TowerTalk] antennas

James C. Garland 4cx250b at muohio.edu
Mon Jul 9 10:10:06 EDT 2007

I DO remember all those Gotham ads. But, curiously, I never actually talked
to anybody who actually was using one. Even in the 1950s, Gotham prices
seemed impossibly low. I always wondered if they worked and how well they
were constructed? And if nobody bought them, how did the company pay for all
those QST and CQ magazine ads?
Jim W8ZR