[TowerTalk] Our Field Day Tower Project

Derek Cohn/WB0TUA vibroplex at mindspring.com
Mon Jul 9 20:31:00 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

Over the past few months, I posted lots of questions about how to evaluate a Mosley TA-33 a few local guys were considering purchasing for a Field Day antenna.  Thanks to all of you, we were able to buy a TA-33 and get it up on a tower for Field Day.  I documented as much of the project as I could during the past few months and the activities on Field Day.

I hope you enjoy the photos and I'm very grateful to all who gave me critical advice to help with the project.  We could not have done it without your help!

Here's the project:

http://www.mindspring.com/~vibroplex/FD/fd1.html

73,

Derek Cohn