[TowerTalk] Tilting tower

N6FD n6fd at mchsi.com
Fri Jul 13 15:30:42 EDT 2007

I purchased a tower from the estate of a SK.  It was about 50' high and
hinged in the middle.  It had strongback that ran along one leg of the
tower attaching to the tower above the hinge.  There was a winch on the
tower below the strongback attached to it with a cable that allowed you
to crank the tower up and down.  Unfortunately it is currently lying on
the ground awaiting construction of the new QTH, otherwise I could put
up pictures.  If anyone can remember who the manufacture was, I would
appreciate a pointer.

TNX,
Erich
N6FD