[TowerTalk] Tilting tower

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Fri Jul 13 20:55:43 EDT 2007

Jake replied to the original post:

 "I believe Heights Aluminum towers have tilt over fixtures that tilt over
 the entire tower, either with a manual crank/"ajax screw", or with a
 motor. ALSO, I seem to remember   Y E A R S  ago in one of the mags
 K9WN  Jake"

And Rick replied to Jake:

"I was planning to put up one of these systems, but you are extremely
limited in dead weight because of the stress on the acme (not ajax :-)
screw."

Rick and the list:  I must have been in "Road Runner" mode. How stu....umm silly of me. Well, at least I got "winch" and "wench" correct......... I think.

Later
73
K9WN  Jake