[TowerTalk] Should I replace the coax?

Gene Smar ersmar at verizon.net
Sat Jul 14 11:44:00 EDT 2007

Barry:

     Unless you measure excessive losses on each run (using your MFJ259, etc.) after you disconnect each antenna, I would keep the coax in place.  It's only another coupla years until you relocate.  When you move chances are you'll need differing coax lengths which you could cut from fresh reels of the stuff in 2009.

73 de
Gene Smar  AD3F