[TowerTalk] UV Resistant Ty-Wraps?

Rick Karlquist richard at karlquist.com
Mon Jul 16 18:29:27 EDT 2007

FWIW, just yesterday I cut off some blue ty-raps that were
installed by the previous owner of a tower I bought used
They were at least 5 years old.  They not only did not fall apart,
but I couldn't cut them with my small wire cutters.  I had
to get some larger ones.  I also haven't had any trouble with the
black ones you get at hardware stores.

Rick N6RK