[TowerTalk] Polarized Electrolytic in Rotator Box? -- Update --

Clint Talmadge unclebudd at bellsouth.net
Wed Jul 18 22:13:43 EDT 2007

Well it took me a little longer than expected since I figured if I was going to build a test cable I might as well build the final cable. I got my 8 & 6 conductor rotor cable finally and built the entire assembly.

It works fine. It is good thing I decided to mount the cap at the base of the tower because I figured out it was too large to fit inside the Ham 2 (the all metal one) control box anyway.

Next step is to mount it in the tower top, mount the T-6 and call my Elk's Lodge Brother with the Bucket Truck.

Clint - W5CPT

<snip>
   I got mine from the local HVAC guy. I will build a test cable tomorrow and report back.

  Clint - W5CPT

  <snip>