[TowerTalk] RG213/tape

jacobsen_5 at msn.com jacobsen_5 at msn.com
Fri Jul 20 13:14:29 EDT 2007

">BTW, what is the shelf life of Scotch 33/88?  I have had several rolls
>go "bad".  The adhesive pulls away as it is being un-rolled and
>partially sticks to the "top" of the tape.  I think the last roll that
>did this
>was about 4 years old. As a result, I always use "fresh" (what ever that
>is) roll of tape.  Anyone note this problem?

Most definitely.  Two years ago I went to a garage sale of a retired
electrician and bought 20 rolls of Scotch 33+ that looked new and
were in their original packaging.  Every roll had the problem described
above.  All were useless.  I wonder what causes it."

Just a guess......... stored at to high a temperature???

73
K9WN  Jake