[TowerTalk] RG213 Woes

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Jul 20 14:08:24 EDT 2007

Well, Ive got to chime in on this subject.
Around 1992 I bought a case of 33 PLUS at an auction and have 1 1/2 inner
packs remaining (15 rolls) No date codes and I dont have a bar code reader.
I just opened 2 rolls and they are as fresh as a babys butt. I also have
several partially used rolls scattered all over the house, garage, shop,
shack, in cars, etc. They are all still good; absolutely no separation,
hardening or crumbling even tho some have been exposed to summer
temperatures in a closed car as well as winter sub zero.

I note on the inner cases that they are warranted against defects and there
is no expiration date. If you have bad ones turn them in to the store or
contact 3M. Mine came from 3M in Austin, TX according to the box.

Carl
KM1H