[TowerTalk] Tape problem?

Mel Whitten mel at melwhitten.com
Fri Jul 20 18:35:31 EDT 2007

Thanks for all the replies regarding Scott's adhesive failure over
time and in temperature extremes.  I'll keep an eye on the date
code and be sure to keep it out of a hot garage.  Weatherproofing
would not be the same without it, so I'll keep fresh rolls on
hand,

And, I am sure Marconi would have used Scotch 33 also.
Today marks the 70th year anniversary of his SK... July 20, 1937.

Mel, K0PFX