[TowerTalk] WTB: Aluminum mast

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jul 22 16:04:54 EDT 2007

There are EASIER ways to do it Gordon!

Ive ~21-22' 1/4" wall steel masts on my 180' 45G and 100' 25G. Those went in
place with a gin pole. I use two thrust bearings which makes it easy to swap
rotators.

Im looking for aluminum now for a roof mounted and bracketed 45G that will
be used strictly for UHF and above. Lots of bands but very little weight and
wind load.

Carl
KM1H