[TowerTalk] WTB: Aluminum mast

jeremy-ca km1h at jeremy.mv.com
Sun Jul 22 18:01:00 EDT 2007

Ive seen steps marketed so you can climb the mast!

The highest Ive climbed my masts is about 8-9'. It was secure but a damned
funny feeling.

The top 2M yagi (an old Crashcraft 4218XL) on my 100' tower needs to come
down for maintenence. Climb 10-12' or do it the hard way? Decisions
decisions. Im getting too old for this crap!

Carl
KM1H