[TowerTalk] Vertical for Tower Top

Doug Rehman rehman at surveil.com
Fri Jul 27 13:14:12 EDT 2007

With 24' of mast above the thrust bearing, I'd like to avoid adding any more
height and weight (read lever arm) above the top vertical.

I'm considering the multiband j-pole made out of copper pipe since it will
be at DC ground and have a larger surface area than the typical fiberglass
encased vertical's radiator. Sort of a lightning rod tuned to 6/2/70cm...

Doug
K4AC