[TowerTalk] HB35C.

SFB taec at sbg.at
Mon Jul 30 11:42:10 EDT 2007

to  erik jacobson    copy to emtron australia   & henry S.
have come across your questions about emtron's australia  HB35C  beam  Tower Talk  date ??? 2004 ???
RUDI BRESNIK  is the owner of   EMTRON(ics)  in Sydney  Australia  his homepage is a  "few"  years old  hard to find now...
www.emtron.com.au
email    emtron at ozemail.com.au
land phone   +61 2 921110988
mobilephone    +61 4346 18844
adresse   Emtronics Pty.Ltd.    94 Wenthwort Aveneue  Sydney 2010 NSW

with rudi i had technical cooperation before i retired back home in austria   I am not a "radio ham"  =have no call sign
RUDI'S   CALL SIGN IS   VK2OT   RUDI SAYS HE IS NOT VERY!!!  ACTIVE THESE DAYS

for some years i was involved in development ...manufacture ...testing amature TET  EMTRONICS  antennas

I have sent a copy of your request to him...
TODAY RUDI  rang me and i explained about the email i sent to him your request
rudi says   he would be happy to discuss your  SWR   VARIATION

I TRUST THAT THIS INFO IS OF VALUE TO YOU
oscar kurz  maier 80    5452  pfarrwerfen(salzburg)   tel +43 6468-8347    email  taec at sbg.at

copy of your request...
[TowerTalk] HB35C.
Erik Jakobsen eja at urbakken.dk
Thu Apr 22 06:57:15 EDT 2004

  a.. Previous message: [TowerTalk] Yaesu rotors
  b.. Next message: [TowerTalk] KT-34XA Dimensions
  c.. Messages sorted by: [ date ] [ thread ] [ subject ] [ author ]

Hi group.

Are there any of you, that uses the Australian 5-element beam HB35C from www.tet-emtron.au ?.

I have the SWR to vary very much. Sometimes when it is good, I have an SWR at 1:1 flat on all 3 bands 14, 21 and 28Mhz.
Today its 1:3 on 14 and 21Mhz, and 1:1 flat on the whole 28Mhz band. Also if the SWR is 1:3 its the same over a full bandrange.

I have just changed the coaxcable to it. Its the H-155 type, and I have wounded a choke at 8 turns just before the feedingpoint, as mentioned
in the manual for the antenna.

I look forward to here from others that uses this type of antenna, as I'm nearly getting mad of its up and down swr.

TIA

Erik OZ4KK.