[TowerTalk] C-Band dish to good home?

Roger (K8RI) K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Fri Jun 1 02:39:16 EDT 2007

Last winter I posted "Free dish to good home" and I had some one lined up to
come pick it up when the weather improved.  The weather is nice and warm, my
wife wants it out of the back yard, and I had to do a computer upgrade and
have lost the name and e-mail address of who ever was coming to get it.  If
you still want it drop me a note other wise I'll go back up... Don't forget
the Midland Swap is Saturday, June 16th too<:-)) at the Midland County Fair
Grounds (Eastman Road entrance)

73

Roger (K8RI)