[TowerTalk] bolt holes

Bill Parry BPARRY at RGV.RR.COM
Sun Jun 10 09:35:51 EDT 2007

Howdy Larry,

I asked the same thing not too long ago about Rohn 25 and someone (I don't
remember who - but thanks a bunch) referred me to Hill Radio Communications.
They sell these sets of bolts (large and small). I got their phone number
and called them.  Seemed like a good outfit. Maybe lots of places sell them,
I don't know.

45JBK BOLT KIT, 5 COMPLETE FOR ONE JOINT              $4.48  0.75 lbs

See:  http://hillradio.net/ROHN%207-22-06.htm

Good Luck,

Bill, W5VX