[TowerTalk] SteppIR cable

shack noddy1211 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jun 10 23:11:33 EDT 2007

I still think it is the length of the cable. Has anyone tried to measure
current and voltage when under load e.g. when all four elements are
being adjusted?  I think there is a voltage drop, which is why the
controller malfunctions.

Wire has resistance and a lot of wire has more resistance which has to
be overcome.

Have the Steppir folk actually tried driving a four element with 500
feet plus of wire?

Mike