[TowerTalk] Circuit for SteppIR controller?

Al Williams alwilliams at olywa.net
Mon Jun 11 10:43:14 EDT 2007

i.e. one or two of "...these kinds of problems." out of hundreds/thousands
of no-problem cable runs!

k7puc

I, too, was aghast when I discovered my newly purchased Orion rotator counts
pulses instead of using a feedback pot and until I replaced the cable with
coax the system frequently lost position.  However, doesn't airline inertial
navigation systems use the same technique between recalibrating at known
waypoints?

k7puc