[TowerTalk] SteppIR and EZNEC

Joe Giacobello, K2XX k2xx at swva.net
Mon Jun 11 15:02:19 EDT 2007

Bill, I have been trying to get the same files on both this forum, the
Steppir list and directly from Fluid Motion.  Surprisingly, even FM
claims not having these files even though they claim in their
advertising to have used EZNEC to model all their original antennas.  I
am about ready to go ahead and do them myself, but if you find any
please advise.

73, Joe
K2XX