[TowerTalk] step away from step IR

WD0M wd0m at centurytel.net
Tue Jun 12 19:48:13 EDT 2007

My now departed Mosley Pro57B didn't come close
to the performance of my new SteppIR 4L with the
6M and 30/40M add on.  RIP Mosley.  Quality was
poor - construction was "not good" - and Mosley
never did answer my correspondence about
replacing the defective pieces.  On the other
hand, Mike, K7IR, has contacted me without my
asking to resolve any issues that may be
happening.  Great company, great antenna!

Reqiescat in Pace Mosley....

Joe
WDØM