[TowerTalk] Fw: Tower Consult

Ron Todd ron at k4wz.com
Sat Jun 16 17:17:33 EDT 2007

I just took down 100 feet of Rohn 45. I been using Rohn 25 for years and the
difference is night and day.
Dont know abut the Universal tower. But  Rohn 45 is great, Ill never have 25
again.  I took the top guys off and it left 40 feet under me with no
guywires and I felt OK.  Rohn 45 @ 70 mph only require 2 sets of guy wires.
I will be using 3 sets because I have them,  The top guy wires will be
Phillystran.