[TowerTalk] ID Beam Antenna

Mark Beckwith n5ot at n5ot.com
Tue Jun 19 06:13:38 EDT 2007

Chuck/Don,

A DB-1015 does not have an 18 foot boom, and it has 3 elements only.  It's a
really tiny antenna.

I don't know about the TH-4 but I had an old TH-3 and the hardware was not
what we think of as "modern day HyGain."  If it has "modern day HyGain"
hardware, then it is undoubtedly a HyGain, unless someone at some point
cobbled together an antenna.  Do you have any photos of it you could post,
Don?

Mark, N5OT