[TowerTalk] Older M2 Orion 2800 - need manual

Greg Clark putt_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 13:14:33 EDT 2007

Folks,

I've acquired an older 2800 and need of some documentation.  I say older because the rotor looks about the same as the current 2800 but the control box has a small toggle switch for power, a rotary knob for speed and another toggle for CCW or CW direction.  The display is just like the current models, digital LED red on this one.

I have contacted M2 for assistance but just received a note from them that they have no documentation for this unit.  Anyone have a similar vintage 2800 with a manual?  I'll pay for copying or would even take a .PDF if it is available.

Thanks!

Greg
K9IG