[TowerTalk] Source for FIberglass rod...

donovanf at starpower.net donovanf at starpower.net
Sat Jun 23 23:03:20 EDT 2007

Gary,

I use molded phenolic rod.  This material is superior to the more
common rod that is machined from flat sheet, at only a modest increase
in price.

It comes in 1/8 inch diameter increments in diameters from 1/4 to 1 3/4
inch, and in 1/4 inch increments from diameters of 2 inches to 4 inches.

I purchase my phenolics from AIN Plastics in Lancaster PA  800-345-5440.  They have offices all over the country.

73!
Frank
W3LPL