[TowerTalk] Can you help figure out my "I.C.E box" of Beverages?

Scott Robbins w4pa at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 24 19:43:50 EDT 2007

OK - that was a terrible pun, but I couldn't resist.

I have a couple of I.C.E. Beverage matching transformer boxes and I can't
identify what model they are or what the value of the impedance taps are.

It's got a SO-239 on one end, and a ground lug on one side.  On the other side
is a 4 screw terminal strip.  The value of the taps are - what?   The stickers
for these came off long ago; I have 3 of them from the K4JNY/W4PA contest
station teardown and no documentation.

Thanks ----

Scott W4PA

W4PA Contest Blog - http://w4pa.journalspace.com